Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Not able to post a follow up

Posted by moccasinlanding (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 10, 10 at 15:00

Something funny is going on with the Derelict Garage thread. I cannot see a spot to post a follow up, it shows the 3rd reply to the original down there, but it also says "Preview Message" as if I was the one doing the typing. And then no place to do diddly after that. I checked other threads, and it seems to be okay, but I thought I'd put this separate to see if anyone else is having a bad time of it today.

And just when the forum seems to be coming alive too! Oh boy, and I want to keep the ball rolling.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Not able to post a follow up

ML your thread is broken, it's a weird glitch that sometimes happens with posts so it might be best to start the topic again.

o

Trance, thank you for the headsup.

I was trying Internet Explorer this morning for a while, and thought that might have led to mixed signals. But I've come back to Mozilla's Firefox, which keeps all those inline text links from even appearing. With IE they were jumping up at me all over the place.

Yes, I will start that thread again. Should I have them withdraw the first try?

o
RE: Not able to yada yada

I wouldn't bother having it removed because no one can reply to it now so it will just sink down the page

geez Im having trouble getting this post to go through, gw must be a bit glitchy today

o

I wrote a long reply to you yesterday and loading wouldn't happen. Must the something about the post itself or Smaller Homes. Gave up even trying to post anything. At least I don't feel alone.

o

I've answered everyone by email already, but now find that I can get online using IE. Guess why? I did not SIGN OUT from GWeb on IE last night, and I guess that made Firefox not be able to let me sign in.

When I get through answering all the posts here, I will sign out from IE and close, then try again to come online with Firefox.

I do not understand all that I know. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here