Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Before-n-after Pics

Posted by idie2live (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 13, 10 at 12:06

What do you all think about posting a few before and after pictures of our projects on the discussion side after they are finished? That way we can enjoy the step-by-step process on this side, then go to discussions and see a few pics of the start and finish. Yes? No? Just a thought, if you have time or interest.

I started us off with pics of a small project from last fall. I'm going to post a couple of before and afters of the porch also. The kitchen, unfortunately is still not 'ready for a closeup', lol. But I got a terrific idea from Nancy's kitchen reno. Thanks Nancy and Martia!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Before-n-after Pics!

I meant to put this in discussions - I keep getting the names confused. I'll repost it there so everyone will see it.

o
RE: Before-n-after Pics

Loretta, are you saying your kitchen is not ready for prime time? hehehe

Well, I am totally confused. I think this is the DISCUSSION side, and the pink background place is the CONVERSATION side. We do have available both places. Are both places covered in the SEARCH function? So we could find them again?

I frequently stray off topic even with the best of intentions. Now, could you say that again? I will go check the "other side" to see what is there. Thanks for priming the pump with your before/after pictures.

o

bump

o

Where is the "conversation" side?

o

When you are on the main page of the Smaller Homes forum, the one that lists all of the topic lines, there is a heading that in black print says "Messages". To the right of that is "On Topic Discussions" and words in brackets [switch to: conversations]. If you click on the word "conversations," you see a pink background on a listing of topics and the black heading now reads. "Off-Topic Conversations." Chat here about anything you like!

o

Here you go Kiki. Click on link to the conversation side.

Here is a link that might be useful: Conversation Side

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here