Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Is anyone else having trouble posting?

Posted by marti8a (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 3, 10 at 21:50

I have tried several times this afternoon. The preview works but then when I click submit, it hangs and won't post.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Is anyone else having trouble posting?

YES YES YES Been having a problem for awhile now but today it is really bad. And once it double posted. LOL ?? Not sure what to do about it. Has happened before. Going to try this then go dump my cookies and see if that helps.

Chris

o

I just dumped my cookies, cleaned my computer and restarted and was really surprised to see my last two attempts actually posted. Glad it's not just me, I was getting frustrated.

o
OK Trying to get through they are rejecting me.

I did the clean up too and it really helped. The pages were hanging and I Forgot about dumping cookies. I had way to too many of them. :^(((

o

I had the same problem this morning. I figured it was my ISP, but now I guess its GW. Lets see if this works.

o

No, it's GW. The kitchen forum lost most of the posts again yesterday. This has been happening quite often lately.

o

Yes- It's hung up on almost all of my posts lately, I'm not being rude- I've given up!

o

So far I have been good since I dumped my cookies.

Chris

o

I will "dump my cookies" too. I thought you were throwing up, how naive am I at times.......what I hate most is spending a lot of time dumping my thoughts into a reply and then losing it...because I really do DUMP my ideas too.
It never works when I try to remember it the second go.
I've gotta reload everything, maybe all those movies?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here