Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My plans being used again~~

Posted by phoggie (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 30, 13 at 16:55

I received an email today from a fellow poster on this site, telling me that my house plans are being put to use again..... I am so thrilled and delighted that someone else thought my house was good enough to build as their own. This time, it will be built in WY... I hope that she will post pictures on this site for you so you can now watch her build.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My plans being used again~~

How cool!

Now that you've lived there, how do you like it? Would you make any changes?

o

How do I find your plans? Sounds interesting.

o

Yes, I still am in love with my house...and so far, I would not make any changes...but might have bought a smaller dining room table...but I don't usually have 8-10 people around it...

Pugga, my plans and house are on this forum...search for Phoggie's house and I am sure you find it.

o

Phoggie this just shows you what a lot of work you and Summerfield did to make it all work so well. Congratulations. I am so glad you are happy with your house. And you shared it all with us. I really enjoyed the process.

o

For Pugga...........

Here is a link that might be useful: phoggie home

o

Thanks so much for the link. Love your house, phoggie!

o

Thanks, Pugga! I am glad forboystoo posted the link for you.

o

Phoggie,

Glad you popped in! Your house is just perfect! I also have the idea to be able to enter the laundry room from the master closet in my future floor plan. How is that working for you? I also like the way your kitchen is open yet slightly separated. Glad you are enjoying your home.

C

o

CCinTX......my laundry room is just around the corner from my bedroom....I did not want to give up that much hanging room in the closet that a doorway would take.....Upper and lower = 8 feet of hanging room for clothes!

I love my house...finally getting my cement work...sidewalk and drive poured in the morning...ground has now settled enough....landscaping will be done this fall....then I hope I can be done with everything and writing those checks!

o

Actually I'm the one using Phoggie's plans. It's not for me but will be for sale. It's known in the building trades as a "spec house". I will see the final rendition on Wed when my partner brings the plans by for my approval before we start the permit process.
It should be ready for sale around the beginning of April next year.

o

Your house looks really nice Phoggie. It's my kind of house. Do you mind if I save your utility room photo and bathroom photo for future inspiration?

o

JDez, sorry I have not checked in for quite awhile.....yes, you have my permission to use any part of my house that you like....I am flattered.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here