Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phoggie_gw

My plans being used again~~

phoggie
10 years ago

I received an email today from a fellow poster on this site, telling me that my house plans are being put to use again..... I am so thrilled and delighted that someone else thought my house was good enough to build as their own. This time, it will be built in WY... I hope that she will post pictures on this site for you so you can now watch her build.

Comments (12)

• TxMarti
    10 years ago

How cool!

Now that you've lived there, how do you like it? Would you make any changes?

• pugga
    10 years ago

How do I find your plans? Sounds interesting.

• phoggie
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Yes, I still am in love with my house...and so far, I would not make any changes...but might have bought a smaller dining room table...but I don't usually have 8-10 people around it...

Pugga, my plans and house are on this forum...search for Phoggie's house and I am sure you find it.

• Shades_of_idaho
    10 years ago

Phoggie this just shows you what a lot of work you and Summerfield did to make it all work so well. Congratulations. I am so glad you are happy with your house. And you shared it all with us. I really enjoyed the process.

• 4boys2
    10 years ago

For Pugga...........

Here is a link that might be useful: phoggie home

• pugga
    10 years ago

Thanks so much for the link. Love your house, phoggie!

• phoggie
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks, Pugga! I am glad forboystoo posted the link for you.

• ccintx
    10 years ago

Phoggie,

Glad you popped in! Your house is just perfect! I also have the idea to be able to enter the laundry room from the master closet in my future floor plan. How is that working for you? I also like the way your kitchen is open yet slightly separated. Glad you are enjoying your home.

C

• phoggie
    Original Author
    10 years ago

CCinTX......my laundry room is just around the corner from my bedroom....I did not want to give up that much hanging room in the closet that a doorway would take.....Upper and lower = 8 feet of hanging room for clothes!

I love my house...finally getting my cement work...sidewalk and drive poured in the morning...ground has now settled enough....landscaping will be done this fall....then I hope I can be done with everything and writing those checks!

• anitamacey
    10 years ago

Actually I'm the one using Phoggie's plans. It's not for me but will be for sale. It's known in the building trades as a "spec house". I will see the final rendition on Wed when my partner brings the plans by for my approval before we start the permit process.
    It should be ready for sale around the beginning of April next year.

• jdez
    10 years ago

Your house looks really nice Phoggie. It's my kind of house. Do you mind if I save your utility room photo and bathroom photo for future inspiration?

• phoggie
    Original Author
    10 years ago

JDez, sorry I have not checked in for quite awhile.....yes, you have my permission to use any part of my house that you like....I am flattered.