Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
columbiascgw

Table Guy

columbiasc
13 years ago

I don't know the story behind this Table Guy but I get the gist. He is using this and probably countless other forums to hock his tables. Okay, report him to GW. I'm going to now and I encourage others to do so as well. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. If he pops up again, start a new thread and warn everyone. That way the threads can stay on topic. Sorry if this sugggsetion offends anyone.

Scott

Comments (5)

• User
    13 years ago

Scott, does not offend me.
    S/he comes back with a newly registered name each time. Always registers on the day of his post, and then never see that one again. But it always goes to something on his personal page re TABLES. Has the same irritating effect of swatting mosquitos.

I registered so long ago that I forget what they ask for at GWeb.

• Shades_of_idaho
    13 years ago

There were also several posts on the Manufactured homes board with Spammers like the table guy. I reported them anf GW removed the posts. They do not like this to go on and it is against TOS

And Scott good idea to keep this going . I got the table guy thing but you have to dig a little to get it. There was another one stating This Link Might be Useful and then it was hawking things. GGGRRR

So good to have you back posting you come up with lots of thought provoking things and good ideas.

Chris

• columbiasc
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I'm back posting because I just got back from the NC mountains. I was going to take a "staycation" at my house in Columbia, SC but had an opportunity to use a house in Rosman, NC. Way up top of a mountain. Mostly a second home community, much larger than I could ever afford but it was a grand home with grander views and since it is mostly a second home community, I didn't see another sole the entire time I was up there. Fabulous! I did see eagles, deer, and wild turkeys. The only thing missing was a hot tub and well, never mind.

It was MUCH cooler than here in "The Midlands" of SC. And it's only about two and a half hours up the road. I think I want to move to that area at some point in the future.

Still, it's good to be back home in my bed.

Oh, by the way, I ddi report Table Guy's latest screen name to GW.

Scott

• Shades_of_idaho
    13 years ago

OK I sent in the links to Scott's post and the table guy's profile page so they can go look. Hoping they remove that one post only. If not I saved the whole thread myself so I would not loose it so I can go back and read through Jeff's whole site.

If enough people report this GW will do something about it.

Chris

• TxMarti
    13 years ago

I've turned him in before too. I think after enough of this, GW can block his ISP.

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH