Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Galleries Live

Posted by gwtamara (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 19, 06 at 8:57

Hi folks,

We are soon going to be launching our new photo galleries. These galleries will feature many popular categories and allow you to view photos in a slideshow format and add comments. You don't need to have your photo on another site -- you can simply upload it right from your computer into the gallery. It's easy and only takes a few moments. I've added a category for smaller homes and hope you'll take a moment and add your photos. It's not yet linked on the site yet -- so you won't see it listed anywhere, but I'm giving you the link to get started if you'd like to stop by. Let me know if you have any problems.

Best,

Tamara

http://photos.gardenweb.com/garden/galleries/

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Galleries Live

Hi Tamara ~ I stopped by the site and it looks like it will be interesting. Looking forward to checking it out again when it is up and running.

Will we have a link to it from individual forums, like we do now?

Thank you for the galleries. It is always inspiring to see what others have been working on in their homes and gardens.

FlowerLady

o

Thank you, Tamara ;o)
Nora

o

Tamara,

This is great! I love seeing everyone's photos. It's inspiring :)

Jackie

o

Do you plan to assume the copyright on any photos uploaded to your new gallery site?

o

How exciting! Thank you for providing this for us.

o

Thanks Tamara. It is kind of like I suggested. I think after we get used to it it will work out. My suggestion would be to have the list of galleries in a more prominent place on the site, remembering that all the sites are not garden related thanks again.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here