Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finally....Sheet removed from window !!(pics)

Posted by EATREALFOOD (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 8, 12 at 22:15

This is how I feel:
Irish Rainbow

WHY you ask.

BECAUSE THE SHEET IS OFF the Sitting room window and the bamboo blind is up !!!!
(we bought the wrong size and a storm brewed but we were able to cut it smaller so peace reigns).
Sheet is finally down !

I told my Sweetheart that I was going to post this because this simple accomplishment means we are on the road to getting our space back !. You see I have not seen this window in a long, long time. It was covered after the molding was done during the "restoration". This is making progress.
I'm still looking for my camera charger so I can show you the cabinets...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finally....Sheet removed from window !!(pics)

it's beautiful! so is the rainbow! throw that sheet in the laundry! then hide it... lol!

keep looking for that charger so we can see the cabs.

o

lovely brick wall too. I would love to see a larger picture of the sitting room personally...

o

Me too. The shade looks great with the brick. Can we see more, pretty please?

o

EatRealFoods, that picture and rainbow look like Ireland to me. My Teahouse is shaped just like an Irish cottage. I love it.

Great show!!!! Cannot wait for you to post pics.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here