Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
40 square foot kitchen!

Posted by pinkpaula (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 16, 13 at 16:43

Those of you who are trying to limit the square footage of your kitchens might be interested in this Houzz article. The best part of it, to me, was that the owner used salvaged materials to add character. Great pictures, too.

http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/12541339/list?utm_source=Houzz&utm_campaign=u294&utm_medium=email&utm_content=gallery2

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 40 square foot kitchen!

I love tiny kitches! the only time I lived in
an apartment it had a galley style kitchen that
I just loved.

40 sq ft would work for me! I'd rather
be outside anyway!

o

When my parents were looking for retirement home, the realtor asked my Mom what she was looking for. My Mom told her a house without a kitchen !!! The realtor looked at her like she was crazy. After 6 kids, my Mom was tired of cooking.

o

But look at her nice prep space on the island!

o

That is a really great use of space and plenty of room to work. The funniest small kitchen I have seen is this one. When I was working on mine I googled small kitchen ideas and came across this.

o

I love that sink!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here