Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
sarah's summer house

Posted by moccasinlanding (My Page) on
Thu, May 12, 11 at 19:40

Attention fans of Sarah Richardson. I saw HGTV advertise her new series beginning Saturday night, 8 eastern 7 central.
It is called SARAH'S SUMMER HOUSE.

And she is about as pregnant as she can get, but still busily redecorating and remodelling. I suppose it is relaxing, certainly it is fascinating.

Hope you can catch it wherever you are.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: sarah's summer house

Oh man! That makes me wish we had tv. I love Sarah Richardson!

o

Youngun, I think that the programs may be featured online as well. So you do not have to miss the programs.

Not many families these days can say they do not have TV.
Wow. But we just have one here. A little cottage does not need to devote a lot of space to TV stuff. Unless you like a WII and play the sports like golf and tennis, where you need room to swing your clubs and rackets. My bro loves to do that, and has rearranged his watching/practice area so he does not wipe out lamps and ceiling fans!!! hehehehehe.

Another thought:
somebody may just upload the episode to YouTube. Worth checking out......

o

Cannot wait!

o

Both episodes have been very good (living room and guest bedrooms) especially with Tommy getting to decorate his own guest room! LOL

I like the lake house, but the farmhouse is still my favorite. Of course, she hasn't done the kitchen, yet :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here