Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dh brought home a new wallpaper sample today

Posted by marti8a (My Page) on
Wed, May 18, 11 at 0:47

It's something new they are going to start selling. It has a thin layer of white laminate over metal over a canvass type backing. Thin enough to roll up, but on the wall it is a dry erase board and you can stick magnets on it. How cool is that?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dh brought home a new wallpaper sample today

Sounds like it would be great in a workshop, too!

o

Sounds interesting.

o

It sets my mind spinning....I've seen some magnetic paint, and some chalkboard paint, but this sounds like it would be easier to use in picture frames mounted on plywood backing or wallboard or whatever. Maybe even foam board. Cut into cute silhouetted shapes for kids, or taking advantage of small narrow spaces around a desk? Nice.

o

I was thinking how neat it would be to cover the back of a door so you have a huge place to write and stick notes.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here