Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_63513

Anyone Notice ......

User
12 years ago

.....that recently, Pottery Barn increased the line of Benjamin Moore paints that they are featuring?

Previously, they had SOME of the paints in what they called the "PB COLORS".....but in the latest catalog I got they mentioned that they will be showing rooms in the BM AURA COLOR CHART. Now that is quite a few additional colors. And, you can get the fandeck for BM AURA from PB as well.

It prompted me to check into who in my area sells BM paints, and it is a wide selection of stores, including the PB not many miles from here, also an Ace Hardware in the affluent part of my town, and I suppose a real BM franchise store as well. So I do not HAVE to have the paint shipped, I can look at the sample in real life, and not worry about hazardous material shipping.

But I'm enjoying the PB room color schemes anyway. Online, of course. I've also figured out that I can take a digital photo of the catalog page, and put it in my Inspiration folder of my computer.

But what I want to know from you guys is, how do you index the Inspirations so you can find them again? I guess I could put some metatags or keywords, but that means I'd have to process them through software....wouldn't it? Or has anyone found an easier solution? I know that LavenderLass can find HER pics quickly,, so what is up with that, hmmmmm? How do you do it, LL?

Comments (4)