Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Little Something For the Tea Drinkers

Posted by moccasinlanding (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 20, 12 at 9:34

Over on the Hosta Forum, one of the ladies posted a picture which is gorgeous and appropriately named for tea drinkers.

It might be a possible hosta for many northern gardens. I doubt that Steph could grow it, that climate is too alien, but many others can. I think Marti could as well, in the right place.

Anyway, here it is. If you want to see more of Gesila's hosta photos, click the pic and see if it takes you to her Photobucket album.

See you Tuesday for Teatime.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Little Something For the Tea Drinkers

Are we starting tea time Tuesdays? I went over to Conversations and see that there was a thread started from a week or so ago. Will you begin a new thread each Tuesday?

Nice hosta. Will look for it at the nursery.

o

That is so pretty. I have no luck with hostas but always wish I had them.

o

Oooh, very pretty! I don't have any hostas, but my mom would love that one :)

We should definitely have tea more often! Anyone who wants to start a thread, please do. I've been really busy with work and a sick kitty, but I'd love to stop by for tea...and it would be a very nice break, during the day!

o

That is a Beauty ML. Finally can see my tiny hosta starting to poke through.

o

I hope someone else will opt for the Tuesday Teatime post, because I will be gone to the doctor early in the day.

Tomorrow we go to my brother's to celebrate his birthday. In New Orleans area. Won't be back until late I'm sure.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here