Posted by writersblock (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 27, 13 at 20:08

Congratulations!

You did a wonderful job.

Here is a link that might be useful: Raise the roof

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wi-sailorgirl is featured on young house love

I remember when it was just happening...now look how gorgeous it is. Congratulations...

o

Oh my goodness. That's amazing!

o

writersblock: thank you for posting this

wi-sailor YOU DID IT AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL !!!

I like your post about the bathroom counters(pay for a slab but you don't get to use the rest in the kitchen, huh ?)

I didn't know you had a blog--you must tell us here on small homes if you post anything that you think we would like to read...

o

I remember this roof raising, too but darned if I can say where I saw it. Cheers to my fellow Wisconsinite!!

o

congrats wi-sailorgirl!!
your home is beautiful !!

o

Awwww ... thanks you guys! I about spit out my water when I saw my house there. I had sent them the pictures several months ago but I never heard anything from them. And all the comments people left were so sweet. I was pretty shocked ... usually you get a few nasty bits in there.

and ERF ... thanks for nudging me to swing by the land of the sane (i.e. smaller homes)!

o

Great job!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here