o
Small Homes Tour on Houzz

Posted by daisyblue (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 13, 13 at 21:58

http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/Small-Homes#Houzz-Tours

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Small Homes Tour on Houzz

Those are neat. Too bad the search can't be refined to come up with homes in the 1000 sq ft range like a lot of people on this forum have. I'd like to see how the pros deal with tiny bedrooms, baths and living areas.

I searched small bedrooms there one time and came up with a few good ideas. But I searched small family rooms and came up with rooms so much bigger than mine that it was just useless.

I've seen that before with houzz though. Search for blue dining table and you might get one along with tons of hits for rooms that don't match the criteria at all.

o
RE: Small Homes Tour on Houzz

Marti8a, that's because unless you use a quantifier houzz searches for both terms. If you mean you want to see tiny bedrooms, entering tiny bedrooms as your terms searches for both the word tiny and the word bedroom. If you want to see rooms tagged as tiny bedrooms, search for "tiny bedrooms" in quotes.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here