Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lavender_lass

Summerfield and everyone else...thank you! (Lots of pics)

lavender_lass
12 years ago

I wanted to thank everyone, who has been so supportive during my VERY long planning process! LOL

Recently, I tried a bigger house plan and it really helped me see the benefits of a smaller home. I thought it would be nice to keep the separate dining room, but it was too expensive/difficult to add on such a large addition. It also made us examine what spaces we love, need and really want in a home.

So, this is the plan...or as good as I can get it, with my cut and paste of Summerfield's very nice plans. Summerfield, you have been wonderful with all of your advice, suggestions, help...and patience! Thank you so much :)

Also want to thank everyone here for all the ideas, understanding, help and occasional 'smack across the head'...you know who you are (LOL) to help me realize how much work a bigger house would be! I enjoy my gardens and the horses too much, to be stuck in the house twice as long, cleaning.
{{gwi:2068074}}From Fairy tale cottage

My favorite thing (right now) is the baking area, in the pantry...which allows me to have more kitchen work space. It also gives me a place for the marble!

The mudroom should be 1' deeper, as would the covered porch behind it...which should give us an extra 2' depth, on the screened/sun porch. That is also my 'away room' as ML would say...and I still have the attached greenhouse. We decided we really want to focus on growing more of our own food and having more sunny spaces, in the winter.

The idea for the exterior...such a cute cottage
{{gwi:1397301}}From Lavender Lass farmhouse pictures

My first picture (and still one of my favorites) for the dining area, but now with the banquette
{{gwi:1821568}}From Lavender Lass farmhouse pictures

Bunny tile and hopefully blue counters, in the main kitchen
{{gwi:1692359}}From Fairy tale cottage
{{gwi:1692360}}From Fairy tale cottage

A green island, with butcher block top...
{{gwi:2068079}}From Fairy tale cottage

Blue in the pantry, sink area...with the vintage white sink (with drainboards on each side) and stainless steel countertops...similar to this
{{gwi:2068081}}From Fairy tale cottage

A cute little wood stove in the corner, just big enough for a tea kettle or to heat up some soup
{{gwi:2068082}}From Fairy tale cottage

But we'd like to put a fireplace surround, for looks and a little more safety...similar to this, but in the corner and with more room for the tea kettle
{{gwi:1937165}}From Fairy tale cottage

My girly tub...but maybe not quite this girly!
{{gwi:2068083}}From Fairy tale cottage

Bench in the mudroom
{{gwi:1422911}}From Lavender Lass farmhouse pictures

Something like this for the porch
{{gwi:1421813}}From Fairy tale cottage

And of course...the greenhouse :)
{{gwi:1422913}}From Lavender Lass farmhouse pictures

Comments (45)

• lavender_lass
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

I forgot to post some pictures of the actual farmhouse. My mom has always said I have a good imagination...which is important in this situation :)

Front of the house, which will be the corner of the keeping room. The front door is moving over into the new vestibule and the wood stove will go in its place. You can see the corner of the porch, which will become the dining area. {{gwi:2068084}}From Farmhouse pictures

Here's a view from the side...looking at the long side of the porch, where the banquette will be. We'll reuse these windows and the pretty door, in the screened/glass porch or greenhouse. {{gwi:2068085}}From Farmhouse pictures

This is my favorite picture, but I had to come up on the road, to get the whole house. {{gwi:2053540}}From Farmhouse pictures

Now, I have to go get rid of a BUNCH of furniture that I'm not going to have room for...but it will be nice to get everything cleaned up and ready for spring. We'll be doing this a little at a time, but at least we have a PLAN! Thanks again :)

• Shades_of_idaho
    12 years ago

Looks great to me I really like having all the pictures together. Makes so much more sense to me. GREAT to finally see the whole house to see how the plan will fit in too.

• dekeoboe
    12 years ago

That last picture of the house is the one I have been waiting for. Are you going to change the pitch of the roof to be steeper like your inspiration cottage? I've been trying to figure out what your roof lines will look like in this floor plan compared to the current roof lines. I'm not really good at visualizing these things. Do you have more pictures of the outside of the house?

Oh, and I just remembered, after you cleaned out the house last summer, did you get any pictures of the fireplace? I know that was one of the things you wanted to keep.

• desertsteph
    12 years ago

beautiful to me as it is... but I looove old farm houses!

• lavender_lass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Shades- Thank you. I thought I posted this picture before, but apparently not :)

Dekeoboe- Not planning to change the roof line...except where the porch is. That will have to be redone, because I'm sure that's no longer up to code. The little cottage picture is more for the idea of the house, peak on the left, shed dormer (which I'd like to add) on the right, and vestibule in the middle. And, that wonderful pergola, with the swing!

Steph- They do have a certain charm.

• User
    12 years ago

Yeahhhhh, Lavender!! Thanks for the picture of the whole thing, and your mom is RIGHT, you have a great imagination.
    But you also have a lot of determination and endurance. Not everyone would have stuck to their guns and persisted in working on a dream to make it into reality.

I like the feel of the farmhouse you have to work with. It looks like it has grown over the years, and still has life in it to grow more.

What will you be naming your house?
    What has it been referred to in the past? The Old Barnett Place? Or The Old Haley House? Something like that?
    Then you have a start at a name ... like Barnett Farmhouse ... Haley House ... or...

Haley House & Farm
    Joe & Sue,
    Proprietors
    *organic eggs & veggies*

something like that. Make a nice sign at the road, a la historical marker style. Doing this when the project begins, will sort of inspire passers-by and inform them of what is happening, that the old place is not being torn down as some might have feared.

Needless to say, it is a place you are making ready for generations to follow YOU. Great show, Lavender.

• lavender_lass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

ML- Thank you! Good idea about a sign. We live by a very small town, so even the repairs and new porch, with the 'truck incident' had everyone slowing down, as they drove by. LOL

I was half asleep this morning, when it hit me...I think the hutch should be green, too. Then the pantry can be the blue (I actually like that dark blue) and the kitchen countertops can be the lighter blue. I think that light blue would look good on a few accent pieces, but the hutch is pretty big, so I think the light green would look warmer...especially in the winter!

Here's all I could find, but the island is closer to the actual color of green I like. This hutch was decorated for Easter (online picture) and I couldn't resist the bunnies. I think it would look better with my china, too :) {{gwi:2068086}}From Fairy tale cottage

• TxMarti
    12 years ago

Ohhh, thanks for showing so many views of the house the way it is now. I've been wondering what you are working from. I think you are well on your way to having a great house. It sounds like everything has finally jelled into place and you are happy with it. Now when do we get to start?

• lavender_lass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Marti- Thanks! I'm really happy with the changes to the kitchen and think this plan will be a good fit, for us. The first thing we need to do (this spring) is get rid of a lot more stuff, in the old farmhouse. At least, now we know what we need and what will fit! Then, we can finish cleaning everything out and start looking at what needs to be repaired and replaced.

The only 'new' construction will be the back, left section, but we want to take the existing house down to the studs, run new wiring, plumbing, HVAC, insulation, drywall, etc. That's another good reason to keep the plan a bit smaller...because we want a safe, healthy house that has the character and charm of an older home. Saving and matching the windows, trimwork, floors, fireplace and other details will be part of the fun/challenge :)

• chompskyd
    12 years ago

You are inspiring! We live in and old farmhouse that we have been working on for 6+ years. Sometimes when I get discouraged I look for some of your inspiration pics. Your house is going to be lovely!

• lavender_lass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Chompskyd- Thank you :)

Do you have any pictures of your farmhouse? Is there a farm? Do you raise any animals/grow crops?

I've been working on the gardens, lately...mostly flowers, herbs and some fruit, with a few vegetables. It's a challenge to keep the deer out of the beds, but so far they've been pretty good.

We also have six horses (who are very sweet and funny) and several barn kitties. All of them like to 'hang out' while we're in the garden, so it's funny to watch the line of cats and horses, following me around the place! LOL

Here are a few pictures of the garden from last few summers. I'm so looking forward to spring! {{gwi:325129}}From Lavender's Garden
    {{gwi:247920}}From Lavender's Garden
    {{gwi:59145}}From Lavender's Garden
    {{gwi:1627881}}From Lavender's Garden

This one shows the old farmhouse, in the distance :) {{gwi:22841}}From Lavender's Garden

• desertsteph
    12 years ago

those are lovely gardens to work in! lucky you!

• lavender_lass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Steph- Thank you! I do think they're pretty, but they've been a lot of work, but fun, too! I just kind of walk around the house, deciding where to dig out another bed (LOL) but so far, it looks more or less planned. The kitchen garden (first and last picture) needs a lot of work this spring, but I think that's going to really look nice by summer...at least I hope so! :)

• Nancy in Mich
    12 years ago

It all looks very nice, LL. I remember when we finally got to side our last house, how all the jumbled bits that looked added on finally became part of the whole. The outside photos you posted only hint at the finished product you will have. Your imagination and planning will make that sow's ear into a gingham (it is still a farmhouse, so no silk here!) purse!

• lavender_lass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Nancy- LOL! Gingham purse...that's perfect :)

• lavender_lass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Just a few more changes...I think a window between the kitchen and baking area would look more 'vintage' and would allow me to have more plants and herbs for cooking. Here's a few pictures of my favorite Laura Calder kitchen...and check out that big sink!
    {{gwi:1421809}}From Fairy tale cottage
    {{gwi:1694755}}From Fairy tale cottage

I love those grids and I think if I add the windows, I'll also put a french door, between the dining room and pantry. Then a half glass door (9-lite) between the pantry and mud room.

Oh, I'm thinking about french blue ceramic tiles, for the perimeter countertops of the kitchen (to go with the bunnies) since the arborite is being discontinued. Not white grout, sealed and it should be durable, easy to clean and very vintage! :)

• orcasgramma
    12 years ago

Lavender Lass,

I am very much looking forward to watching your progress - one step at a time. Such lovely and feminine ideas!

• lavender_lass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Orcasgramma- Thank you! :)

• lavender_lass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Well, after thinking about this for a week or so (and being honest with how I cook/bake) I don't think the oven/microwave is going to work in the separate baking area. I just bake too much everyday and during meal prep, to keep walking around to a separate location. So, back to the fridge and sink on the 'window' wall and the range and oven/microwave on the wall to the stairs.

If I move the fridge back, I don't really need the prep sink on the island, so that will give me a bit more space, to make up for the area I would lose, bringing the oven/microwave back over. Oh, and Plllog on the kitchen forum had the best idea for a vintage kitchen. Use a white edge on the blue countertop and a blue edge above the white backsplash. Very vintage!

So...ceramic tile countertop on the L-shaped perimeter and butcher block on the island...no sink. The inspiration picture I have for the pantry area (above) with the blue cabinets and black countertop...that's actually formica, so I might just use that in the pantry area. I am still going to keep the laundry in the mud room, but I will move the freezer across to the long countertop (where I did have the oven/microwave) and probably put the formica on that counter, too.

Since I'm going to have fabric under the vintage sink, in the pantry...I'm also going to put fabric by the freezer, too, to hide the kitty boxes. Maybe one cabinet by the freezer, then open area between that and the walk in pantry...with the fabric. I need a good place for the kitty boxes and this would be better than under the pantry sink.

I am putting windows over the main sink and a french door, between the dining area and pantry (to make it seem a little more like a separate space. So...how to get the kitties into the pantry, back room, when the door is closed? I'm thinking about adding a little 'kitty size door' to the left of the hutch, that they could access from the dining room and go through to the area under the pantry sink. That would be cute! :)

Oh, and where the freezer was...I think we'll just put a bench with hooks. Then, in the mudroom we can still have some cubbies or hooks on one side (for heavier coats) but I want to have a tool storage area on the other side (where the bench is now) with pegboard above the cabinet. Like Julia Child's kitchen...but for hammers and other tools. Very organized and everything back in its place, without the kitties getting into them.

• lavender_lass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

So, I've been playing around with my kitchen layout...and I'm still not really happy with the work area. And, I miss having a view, out the kitchen window. I really like the Laura Calder kitchen (with all those lovely windows over the sink) so I'm trying to find a way to make that work, in my space.

Let's see...big windows, maybe island cooktop (which is not always popular on the kitchen forum, but I do like it) and a baking area and the microwave by the fridge and freezer. Why is this so hard?

Then, I thought what if I do something like this? It should show the microwave, between the fridge and pantry sink, above the counter...sorry, I forgot to write it in. I also like that the dining table has lots of room to expand, for family/holiday dinners, too! {{gwi:1651981}}From Fairy tale cottage

Well, if I do make this change to the kitchen/keeping room/dining area...what about the bathrooms? The powder room is great, but I don't think the door will work opening into the space. And, I miss having a back hall or some way to get from the bedroom, to the laundry. Then, I remember Summerfield's earlier plan! What if I put the two bathrooms back and move the hot tub to the back porch? I'll miss the wicker...but maybe I can incorporate a little more seating into the greenhouse/sunroom? Worth a try... {{gwi:2068087}}From Fairy tale cottage

Well, what I like is that there's less hall space and I have separated the tub and shower. It also give us a master bath and easy access to the hot tub, without going across the carpet.

So, what do you think about the kitchen? Any ideas suggestions? I know we're close, but there have been just a few things bugging me...which is why it's great that we have a few more months to iron out the details. Oh, the french door off the kitchen seating area is just to dress it up a bit, so you don't see the pantry/utility area, from the dining room table. And, under the window, by the ovens...I was thinking this might be a good place for a little marble slab...for the baking area! :)

• lavender_lass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

After much help, here and on the kitchen forum, I have come up with a new plan for the kitchen...and I really like it! :)
    {{gwi:1651983}}From Fairy tale cottage

And it would look like this, in the overall house plan... {{gwi:1426159}}From Fairy tale cottage

I decided to put the marble, in the island, surrounded by the butcher block and keep the pantry as overflow baking area, place to clean garden veggies, water plants, other big/messy projects, etc.

Thank you all for the advice, suggestions and support! Now, I'm actually looking for some marble...maybe that means I'm past the planning phase (one can only hope) and on to the 'squirreling away great details' phase! LOL

• lavender_lass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Oops! I don't know if you can tell, from the pictures, but the oven/microwave opens toward the island...and it's a range, not cooktop, on the opposite wall.

Also I'm on the lookout for a small linen storage piece/armoire for the hall bathroom. Maybe 36" to 42" x 18" and possibly a marble top for the hall vanity. I'd love to put something on an old dresser...such a great look! I think the hall bath is my one 'fancy' space! LOL

• BalTra
    12 years ago

lavender_lass
    I love what you are doing with your home and with your kitchen!
    Beautiful, elegantly simple. And SMALL! Perfect!
    May I ask what the dimensions are in your kitchen space and dining/sitting area?
    Fun to watch this happening.

• lavender_lass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

BalTra- Thank you!

The kitchen area (former porch) is 10' x 16' and the dining/seating area is 13' x 22' (former dining kitchen space). I've been working on this for a long time, but I think we've finally found a way to get natural light into the kitchen and enough room to stretch out the dining room table, for holidays/family dinners.

Summerfield has helped me so much (as have so many GW people) so the farmhouse will be a reflection of everyone's input, along with our lifestyle. I think that's very neat :)

• TxMarti
    12 years ago

I really like the very last drawing. It seem to have everything and in a very simple plan with easy access to everything.

• lavender_lass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Marti- Thank you! I'm so glad that we've finally (hopefully) settled on a plan :)

• springroz
    12 years ago

Lavender_lass, THANK YOU! For posting that greenhouse!! I have a set of old victorian doors that were in the barn on our new property, just like those in the GH pic above!!

They are WAY too big for my little house, but perfect for that!

Thanks, Nancy

• lavender_lass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Nancy- You're welcome! Please post some pictures of your greenhouse, with the doors...I'd love to see it :)

• springroz
    12 years ago

I knew you would post that, and I think we will all be on the ancient artifacts forum by the time I have a greenhouse to take pictures of!

Nancy

• lavender_lass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Nancy- LOL! There's no rush :)

This weekend, it was nice enough to work outside...and all the 'stuff' started getting stacked on the dryer, again. Now, I remember why I wanted the laundry, out of the mudroom!

So, here's a quick 'cut and tape' with the laundry back in the utility area, with the freezer and broom closet (they should be swapped) and some pantry storage. Then, all tool/outdoor storage, in the mudroom. That should be a big improvement. {{gwi:2068088}}From Fairy tale cottage

• lavender_lass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Well, now it seems that we can't add the three to four feet, to the back of the master suite, since it will still be too close to the well. No way to bring heavy equipment in to dig down and more costs involved, etc. etc.

Luckily, I do have a few other options...(thank you, Summerfield!) so here's my other version, with the new kitchen. Still love it and...it puts the bay window back on my side of the bed...looking out at the lilacs. So, maybe not such a bad compromise, after all :) {{gwi:1422904}}From Fairy tale cottage

I know you all have got to be tired of my changes, but just in case Summerfield stops by and takes pity on my cut-and-tape plan...I hope this is the final version! And, I did find one of my favorite window seat pictures, again. This is what I'd like to do, in the dining room :) {{gwi:1422907}}From Lavender Lass farmhouse pictures

• Shades_of_idaho
    12 years ago

Looks good.Bummer when important things like wells get in the way.

LOL I like your kitchen dinning room floor beams. :^))))

• desertsteph
    12 years ago

sorry about the bedroom! but at least you had an option to go to.
    I think you are wise to put the w/d back into the pantry room and not the mudroom. The mudroom can be for more weather wearing things - tools included. It'll get a lot of use on a farm for sure! The laundry (especially once clean) needs to be in a more protected area.

I do really like the way it all looks now. the kitchen is great, the DR will give you the room to stretch out for dinners and when not the chairs will give a visitor (or you) a place to sit to talk, have coffee, etc.

I don't think you've overdone the redoing - this is a major, major remodel and you need the time to work it all out - don't want to make changes once it all gets underway.

• TxMarti
    12 years ago

To tell you the truth, I like this way better, at least for the master bedroom. It looks bigger and the window seat will make it seem even bigger too, plus cozier.

• lavender_lass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Okay, this is my understanding so far...the well is preventing 'heavy equipment' from being near that corner of the house. So, no additions off the back of the bedroom. I could put a deck on the back, but not a covered porch, due to roof line issues/snow load. The side of the bedroom (where I have the bay window) also no heavy equipment, but I could put a deck or a covered porch, as long as all the labor could be done by hand and hole dug, without heavy equipment. We just did that on our new front porch, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Marti- I like the bay window seat, too! However, the hot tub off the kitchen (without the access through the hall bath) is just not working, very well. So, I'm back to the hot tub off the bedroom with a small seating area and screening the covered deck. This will be great in the spring/summer/early fall and I can still fit a little chair, in the bedroom.

The back porch areas will hopefully be a few feet deeper, with the covered porch, off the mudroom and a screened/glass porch, off the back hall/utility area. What I like most about this option is a summery (is that a word? LOL) place to sit, in the winter. The greenhouse will have a small table and two chairs, but is mainly for wintering over herbs/larger plants and starting garden veggies/herbs. Maybe even growing a few tomatoes, in the winter.

So, please let me know what you think... {{gwi:1422917}}From Lavender Lass farmhouse pictures

Steph- Thank you for the 'thumbs up' on moving the laundry and dining area. I hope we're getting close to finalizing the plan, but now it seems to be smaller details, with the main plan not changing so much.

Shades- LOL! I'm glad you like the beams :)

Oh, and I've probably mentioned this before, but the outdoor dining area/BBQ is off to the left of the back porch, behind the greenhouse. More space, great views and easy access from the driveway, for visitors.

• lavender_lass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

This cold has my head so stuffed up, I can't think straight!

Steph- You make an excellent point about the laundry, but now I remember why I had it, in the mudroom! The kitty boxes have to go in the back hall area, and I can't put them next to the dryer...since it's too noisy. Plus, I don't want the soaps and cleaners, open to the kitties. They are my indoor children (LOL) and I have to make a space for them, too :)

So, laundry back in the mudroom, but I do want to add an extra foot to the depth, so there's room for the bench on one wall and some cabinets/tool storage on the other (by the outside door). This should keep my husband from putting tools, on the dryer! Plus, there's room for a cabinet, behind the door for brooms, cleaning supplies, etc. The bench in the mudroom is for him, but I'd like to put a bench (where the freezer is in the plan) for a few hooks for my coat and my husband's everyday coat. Then, the freezer next to the oven (back hall/utility side) and then a small cabinet, then kitty boxes under the countertop with upper cabinets, above. I plan to put fabric under the utility/farm sink, so maybe I'll put fabric to hide the kitty boxes, too.

I'd better get back to work and maybe make some tea to get rid of this cold. Hope you all have a great day and spring will get here, eventually...right? This rain/snow/rain/snow, with occasional sunshine is starting to get a bit tiresome...but I'll be glad we had all this rain, this summer!

• lavender_lass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Here's the version, with the laundry moved and hopefully, a little easier to read :)
    {{gwi:1422918}}From Fairy tale cottage

• pay_it_forward
    12 years ago

How fun to see all of your pictures! What a charming home you are creating!

This may not work for you, but is there a way to keep the bay window seat and have access to a smaller hot tub screened room? I'm thinking you could move the bay window further towards the back of the house leaving room for an access door to the hot tub area between the bay window and your closet (and directly across from your bedroom entry door providing a nice line of sight). Your hot tub porch would most likely not be roomy enough for a seating area but since you have ample seating in the other screened porch, maybe this would be an acceptable trade-off?

• lavender_lass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Oh, one more version (it was a slow afternoon! LOL) but I wanted input on moving the sink, changing the swing of the mudroom doors...and putting a baking area, off the kitchen. I thought this might be roomier and give me a place for the marble (always a consideration).

I found a great kitchen in a magazine, over the weekend (even had ceramic tile countertop!) but the built-in oven/microwave would be a little too modern. So, instead, I put a bookcase (for cookbooks/display) and put the wall oven/microwave, in the baking area. There will be another oven, with the range, too. {{gwi:1422922}}From Fairy tale cottage

Well, that's it for me (I hope!). Tomorrow, I have to do a bunch of cleaning, organizing and get ready for a big trip, to Goodwill. Then, it's supposed to be nice enough this weekend, to go out and do a bit of gardening. Finally!!! :)

• TxMarti
    12 years ago

Tell me again about upstairs. Are there 2 bedrooms and no bath up there?

• lavender_lass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Marti- Right now, it's a big bedroom and an attic space, but we plan to make it into two bedrooms (or office, craft room, etc.) There is room for a bathroom (above the other bathrooms) if we decide to add one up there...which seems more likely with a bath and a half downstairs, rather than two full baths.

Since it's just the two of us, we'll probably add the space, put the plumbing access to it...and then actually add the bathroom, when we need it. I want to make it easy to add on later, since we're doing the home in stages, but we don't really need it right now.

• pay_it_forward
    12 years ago

How fun to see all of your pictures! What a charming home you are creating!

This may not work for you, but is there a way to keep the bay window seat and have access to a smaller hot tub screened room? I'm thinking you could move the bay window further towards the back of the house leaving room for an access door to the hot tub area between the bay window and your closet (and directly across from your bedroom entry door providing a nice line of sight). Your hot tub porch would most likely not be roomy enough for a seating area but since you have ample seating in the other screened porch, maybe this would be an acceptable trade-off?

• lavender_lass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Pay it forward- Thank you so much for the response! I'm sorry I missed it earlier.

That's a really good idea! It would make a lot more sense to have the window seat, than trying to fit the chair into the space. It's 10'6" so a window seat and door should both fit. Thanks for the idea :)

• lavender_lass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Pay- Here's the plan, with the window seat and door to the hot tub. There does seem to be plenty of space for both and I really like the way the window seat lines up, with the bed and the outdoor seating area.

I'm planning to have a stained glass window, in the living room, so the hot tub isn't the first thing you see, as you walk into the room.

Thanks again, for the great idea :) {{gwi:1422923}}From Fairy tale cottage

• pay_it_forward
    12 years ago

I'm so glad that will work for you! The stained glass window in the LR sounds lovely.

Sponsored
Bull Run Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars273 Reviews
Virginia's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Renovation Firm I Best of Houzz