Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
valentine decor

Posted by koidom (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 17, 07 at 9:34

heres mine, glass and metal hearts with red cardinals on a manzanita branch.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: valentine decor

Very pretty, koidom! I have never decorated for Valentine's day, but somehow this year I've got the bug. Not sure what I'll do yet...but I have a pile of pink and red felt calling me :)

o

Honey,
I just love your twisted tree. Light, airy and just enough decorations to tell me Valentines but not so many the table is overwhelmed.

I'm off to get my fall berries off my votives and twist some vines around with hearts.

o

Very Pretty. I hve two of your hearts My photos are over at the gallery on Crafts and Decor

Here is a link that might be useful: Crafts and Decorations Forum - GardenWeb

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here