Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
January Birthdays

Posted by idie2live (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 2, 10 at 0:47

Trancegemini, is your birthday January 1st? If so, Happy Birthday! Mine is January 2nd. My nephew just called so he could be first to wish me happy birthday. Big sigh! I'm getting old!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: January Birthdays

Hi Idie, my birthday is in march but when ivillage took over the site there were some weird things going on with my page. I couldnt even edit it anymore so I gave up. I should try and update it if I could remember how :/

Happy birthday by the way! I hope you have a great day today. Ive decided to stop counting mine hehe, they come around too quick!

o

Happy birthday Loretta!

o

Thank you both. I had a great day and lots of friends called with birthday wishes. I decided that 58 years deserved a nice present, so I bought myself a new laptop! I am styling now!

o

Happy Birthday Loretta! I'm sorry I didn't see this thread early enough to wish you happiness earlier in the day. I'm glad to hear you had lots of calls and lots of good wishes for the coming year. Please let me add mine - hope this is your best year yet! New laptops are great things to buy for ones-self. :)

~Missy

o

so glad you had a great day Loretta and way to go buying yourself a new laptop :) I think that's one of the great things about getting older is you can afford to spoil yourself a bit. *thumbs up*

o

Oooh, a shiny new laptop! Congratulations. Trancegemini is right, that is the best part of getting older.

o

OH Loretta, A belated Happy Birthday from me too!!! And a Shiny new lappy. Woo Hoo.

Lap tops changed my whole life in our smaller house. And wireless to go with it made it especially nice. We can take our computers anywhere in the house to enjoy them.

Chris

o

A belated Happy Birthday, Loretta!
You are young yet. Enjoy it. These are the best years. I will be 62 in a few weeks. Age is just a number, right?

o

Thank you all so much! These truly are the best years of my life.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here