Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Formerly Known As...

Posted by daisyblue (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 15, 13 at 0:03

Hi Everyone ~ I hope your new year is off to a great start! I became a registered user on GW almost a year ago under the name pay_it_forward. Circumstances have prevented me from being as active on the forum as I had hoped to be, leading me to feel uncomfortable with that name. I certainly hope to be a more regular contributor this time around!!

I look forward to getting caught up with all of you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Formerly Known As...

welcome here....

o

Welcome back. How did you get your name changed? I'd like to take the 8a off mine since GW added the zone feature to the garden forums.

o

Welcome....these are wonderful friends!

o

Thank you ayesha, marti8a, and phoggie!

Marti ~ I contacted GW and was told that a new name could be had with a new email address. Since we have a secondary email, this worked out. I'm working my way back through some posts, but haven't yet discovered if you have finished your reno yet?

o

Hi Daisyblue, Welcome back. Don't be worried about posting a lot or very little we all have lives off of GW. The Small House Board is like a really good friend. We worry about each other if we do not hear for awhile but just hit your keyboard and it is like you spoke to us yesterday.

o

Aww, Shades, thank you very much ~ this made my day! I tend to overthink things sometimes...

Last year, I had my hands full with caring for an ailing parent along with my little one. I wasn't able to check in with Garden Web as often as I would have liked to. One of the few times I was able to, I came across a comment on the Build a House Forum about people not "passing it on" in reference to helping others after they had received help. Whether or not this person was referring to me, I don't know, but I ended up feeling uncomfortable with my former user name. Though I do hope to "pay it forward" more often, I like how "daisyblue" is a lot more mellow!

"A really good friend" is a great way to describe the warmth and welcoming found here at the Smaller Homes Forum! Thanks again!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here