Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
angelcub_gw

I love my son : )

angelcub
17 years ago

I had been looking for a Rohl farmhouse sink in my area and no luck. Which made me a bit crazy because this IS So. Ca. so why can't I find one without going the ebay route, or another online store hundreds of miles away. Well, I kept searching and found a plumbing place that carried them. And they had a location just down the street from where my son works in Huntington Beach. Bought the sink over the phone, son picked it up on his lunch hour and is bringing it back up to us tonight. What a sweetie. Got a great price, too. And no shipping!

I made my son one of his favorite meals, chicken enchilladas. He normally wouldn't be coming back up here to his home before Friday so I wanted to do something considering the traffic he's going to deal with. I told him to wait til the weekend but he insisted on bringing it up. I won't even be able to use the sink for months but needed it for cabinet measurements. Maybe I'll just put it on the counter and pretend to use it. : )

Kids are great, even though there are times you don't think you'll survive the teen years. Glad that's all behind me and he turned out so well. Now to find him a wife. ; )

Diana

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Industry Leading General Contractors in Pickerington