Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_63513

Mosaics....Shades?

User
13 years ago

Hi there. I have a link to s mosaic artist who is on a website for wall tile that I've been visiting. Thought you might like to see her work too, unless you know her work already.

http://www.susanjablonmosaics.com/tile_artists/emily-jablon-designs.html?linkid=lsl

Here is a link that might be useful: Jablon mosaics

Comments (3)

• Shades_of_idaho
    13 years ago

Oh thanks ML. She has some really pretty tiles.

I am in the process of doing my master bath back splash now and totally enjoying it. I think I only have for more tiles to make and then grout and then install. Will be easier for me to grout prior to install and then just do seams between the larger tiles I am creating.

Than onto the frame around the mirror. Woo hoo having fun.

• User
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Shades, you have the patience of Job. When I do a project, I like to have it mount up in a hurry.

Just think about the people who did all the tiling on those mosques and cathedrals. And the stone work. Artists every one of them.

• Shades_of_idaho
    13 years ago

That is for sure. Actually this project is moving along pretty fast I found a few vintage green glass dishes that are 4 by 4 inches and using them for some of the tiles. That made the project go much faster. And I already had some made up mirror tiles from previous project when I had a change of plan mid stream. Really enjoying the process.

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH