SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
junkyardgirl

Have you ever met anyone of the opposite sex who scared you?

junkyardgirl
16 years ago

I was at the gas station once, and the man at the next pump struck up a conversation with me. When I left, I noticed he was still in the parking lot, and then noticed he was behind me. I didn't go home, went to another shopping center, and he followed me there and waited for me to come out. When I saw him following me again, I drove straight to the local police substation. He went past as I was getting out of my car, and I got his license number and reported him.

I mentioned to a coworker one night at work that I was getting off at 10, and when I left, there was a man standing at the door who had been in the store. He told me he just thought he'd wait and walk me to my car. I said "that's nice of you" then I pretended to have forgotten something, and went back inside. He waited, I got the manager, and he went out and asked him to leave. The manager had to walk me to my car from then on! That was really scary, because a woman had been abducted from a Wal-Mart parking lot not long before that.

Comments (6)

Sponsored