Return to the Single Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Merry Christmas!!

Posted by tinmantu (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 24, 11 at 13:00

I'm not living the single life anymore, but that doesn't mean I have forgotten the friends I met here. I hope the new year brings you all the happiness that you desire.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas, Michael and Diane! How's Diane??? K.C.???

o

Merry Christmas to you Jo...Diane is doing great. She is spending Christmas in Jersey with our family there, She got to see our latest grandchild take her first steps. She will be home to welcome in the new year. Kaycee is expecting my first grandson in May.

o

I am so happy for you, Michael!!! I have a new Grandson now - Sean Alexander Phoenix! LOL He's 3 months old and an absolute delight - sadly, he lives in Virginia and I live in Florida - don't get to see him very often, but via Skype, I get to see him once a week.

o

Adding my Christmas wishes to all you singles, even though it's late.

Congratulations Kay and Michael on both of your families' grandchildren. They are one of the greatest blessings in life.

o

Merry Christmas to all. Sad to see this was still on the first page. You need to stir things up Jo!

o

Michael, my Friend - HOW ARE you?!!! Email me through 'my page' if you like - I'd like to see how everyone is doing.

o

We are all doing well. A few deaths of family and friends that we all have to deal with as we get older. Oldest brother passed away this morning. Sucks to start the new year with a funeral but I'm sure there are more out there ahead. Happy New Year to all! Cherish your loved ones while you can. See ya next year.

o

Michael, I am sorry for your loss - believe me, I know all about loss.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Single Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here