SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cube1067

I am so judgemental!

cube1067
19 years ago

Saw the thread about us being single because we are so boring. How about admitting to personality or character traits that help to keep us single? LetÂs try not to digress into "happily single" mode. Just like most of you, I enjoy being single and would much rather stay single than be in a bad/stagnant/make-do relationship. But I think good relationships do exist. What might we be doing to keep ourselves out of a good relationship?

Me first. I am judgemental personified. Right now I am sitting in judgement of my coworkers. We are producing year-end paychecks and apparently weÂre having the same problems they encountered last year (I was hired this year). I sit here wondering why they did not fix the problems. My attitude comes out in my tone, my eyesÂ.everything I do. I find myself wanting to say "YouÂre lousy!" to my coworkers.

IÂm like that when I date men in their 30Âs and 40Âs who still live with their relatives, or who have unfurnished apartments, or junker cars, or low-wage jobs, or no savings. I feel like saying "Is this all you wanted to accomplish in life?"

No one likes to be judged. No one likes a know-it-all either. I have both those traits. So maybe thatÂs why IÂm better off single?

Comments (2)

Sponsored