SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kayjones481950

How was YOUR Christmas - what did you get - did you have fun?

kayjones
20 years ago

Now that all the festivities are over, tell us how your holiday went - did the relatives finally go home? LOL!

Michael and I went to my son's (and family) house on Christmas Eve and gave presents to all. We had a great time, though I am not sure Michael was comfortable - my relatives are a little 'weird' in that they treat everyone as 'family', ie virtually ignore them, expecting them to blend in and 'fend' for themselves. Michael is such a wonderful sport - he just sat back and observed all these crazy people, whom he didn't know, being 'family'.

Christmas day, Michael and I ate brunch, opened gifts and just lounged most of the day. In the evening, we opened a bottle of champagne and watched the movie "First Wive's Club", a very funny Bette Midler/Goldie Hawn movie. I would highly recommend renting it if you've never seen it - full of great 'vindictive' ideas for dealing with cheating ex's!

I have thoroughly enjoyed having Michael as a guest, and was amazed at how easily he 'blended' into my lifestyle, which is very laid back, slow and BORING! LOL I still can't find a flaw in his being! I am still looking - LOL - he just CAN'T be perfect, but has proven to be so thus far. The ONLY flaw I can find is: he leaves lights on when he leaves a room, but heck - I can turn off a light once in a while for the pleasure of his company.

I hope each of you had as wonderful a Christmas, as we did - who will be next to tell of your holiday experiences?

Comment (1)

Sponsored