SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gabrielesgarden

guys and lies

gabrielesgarden
17 years ago

ok guys, before you get mad at me, I know it's not specific to guys, we all lie....unfortunately. What I'm referring to is this; I've been looking at some of the singles sites online just for the heck of it, and it seems like all the guys say about themselves is that they are honest. Quite frankly, I dont believe it anymore, and i'm a gullable person! That last guy who just "dumped" me also claimed to be "honest" but the guy couldnt follow through with anything he said. I have learned (I think) that actions speak louder than words, and ya just gotta sit back and watch a person's behavior vs. what they say. Too bad it takes so long to determine if a person is honest or not. My last BF was a liar too. He cheated on me, and you know that obviously cheating and lying go together, you can't have one without the other. And my exhusband....BIGTIME liar!!! I really want to believe everything a guy tells me, but I'm tired of being a fool.

asolo, you really speak your mind on this site, I can't wait to hear what you have to say! :-)

Comments (13)

Sponsored