SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tinmantu

A Question.........

Tinmantu
20 years ago

One that I couldn't come up with an immediate answer to, on the spur of the moment

"Who was your mentor?....who affected you to be the person that you are today?"

The discussion was in regard to... in ones life, there is always a lone person that encouraged you to be the way that you are....don't even want to hear religion credited (I'm talking flesh and blood acquaintences)...I am just curious if you have that one person that had an affect on you. Positive or negatively? (in your eyes)

After really contemplating about the question, it would most likely be my brother....my dad died when I was 5, so I never knew him...my (much older) brother stepped in and did a fine job of filling in...kicked me in the butt when I messed up and praised when I deserved it...My political ideals come from his opinions... religion is NEVER discussed in conversation (nobody wins)......my peacefulness of singlehood is because of him....he's been that way for a lot longer than I have and he enjoys single life and doesn't mope. Granted, that there are others that maybe had a single influence here and there, but overall he comes closest to being described and a mentor to me.

Who brought you to be the person that you are today?...look deep...If you have never thought of it, take your time....it may take you longer than you think.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living