Return to the Single Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
In search of......

Posted by tinmantu (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 9, 07 at 21:29

jessiecarole, chargreen and bunnyman. Posters that I always enjoyed reading their comments....I'm sure that another name will come to me after I hit send. For that matter, I'm calling out anyone lurking that just wants to pop in, if not on this thread then any one. Pick one and opine. You will be welcomed, I assure you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: In search of......

Thought of a couple more to call out...Marilou and Wings2W...I was looking at old absolut threads and we had some good conversations. Guess I am going to have to start another one of them some evening.

o

Michael, are we to assume that last night wasn't an absolut night? Perhaps you could make it tonight or Sunday night - any time is a good time!

o
RE: In search of members....

Michael, I sent email invitations to each of those you listed - hope they all show up for your new ABSOLUT night!

o

I'm still alive!.. and still single.

: )

o

Hey, glad to see you drop in bunnyman. Another Michael as I recall?....Thanks for sending the invites out Jo!. :) Who knows, they may not be single anymore and that's why I haven't seen them around. No absolut weekend for me at the computer chair anyway. Pulled something in my back yesterday and saw the witch doctor today and he cracked a few bones. He gave me relief but I'm going to spend most of my time in the recliner sipping a beverage and watching football this weekend.

o

Tinmantu, with you being laid up, now is the time to call that little woman and have her come rub your feet and back!

o

Kay, I was thinking the same thing!

o

Hey guys - Absolute Blue or some other color!! I'm a true blue gal - don't like the new ones.

I wasn't around during those days for the Absolute parties but I've read the posts - FUN-NEE!!

Glad you all are back!

gng

o

Knees:

Michael (Tinmantu) is cute, funny, very intelligent, sweet, compassionate and a whole host of other descriptive words - he's just a sweetheart through and through. I have followed his postings (stalked him) for a few years now - always enjoy his posts!

o

Thank you for the compliments Jo...flattery will get you everywhere....JK....as far as the little woman, it's a long distance relationship so I've been dealing with it on my own. After my weekend and being that it's another holiday coming up with indecisiveness on my familys part until the last minute, I do believe an absolut thread is coming very soon. Hide the women and children.

o

Michael, WE can't wait for your next rant! BTW, COME ON DOWN - I will be home for Christmas, so you are more than welcome.

o

I appreciate the invite Jo, I really do. Mom is going to be 89 shortly after the first of the year and I think I need to hang around here. She's doing a good job of alienating others in the family and that's her fault. Where I look at it as she is just getting old, their skin is obviously not as thick as mine.. they are taking it way too personal. I hope I don't sound pessimistic, but I don't expect to see her around for even one more xmas after this and if I'm not here, she will spend it alone...hope I'm wrong....watch her outlive me just to spite my comment...heh

o

tinman - Bless you - you will never regret spending Christmas with your mom, even though she may live to see many more. It says so much about the type of young man you really are.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Single Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here