SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kayjones481950

The 'EX' is an EX for a reason

kayjones
20 years ago

Well, isn't life interesting? The ex suddenly becomes disinterested in you - then, when you are show interest in someone - he will stop at NOTHING to get back to you. I have to wonder what quality I suddenly acquired that has made him see me as a new, desirable woman? Desirable is defined as: Worthy of desire or longing; fitted to excite desire or a wish to possess; pleasing; agreeable.

Why do we desire what we can't have? Hmmmmm - could he be jealous of the fact that I might have a life and therefore don't pine for him? Is the new girl in his life not all she appeared to be? I will just have to surmize that HE has a problem that I wasn't able to repair before and am not willing to fix now.

Would I trade even one second of my precious time with my new friend for a minute to be with him - Don't think so! Would I toss away a chance to explore the future with my new friend for the opportunity to go back into the dungeon with him - I don't think so! Does he have any qualities, desired enough by me, that I would risk hurting my new friend over - I don't THINK so!

I am not perfect and don't claim to be - neither is my new friend, but I can assure you and the ex that whatever imperfections the new friend possesses are NOTHING compared to the exe's fatal flaws - disloyalty and dishonesty.

My suggestion to my ex and all exes: Think before you axe a relationship, because the old nag you thought was out to do you in might turn out to be someone else's prize filly! Keep in mind, exes - there's more than one stallion in the barn yard! LOL

Tell us of YOUR experiences with your exes - we all stand to learn valuable insights here.

Comments (10)

Sponsored