Return to the Single Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
tinman? are you there?

Posted by jessiecarole (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 21, 04 at 20:37

where'd you go? I take a little vacation and you run off.

just teasing. Hope all is well. Come and tell us. I miss you.

jc

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: tinman? are you there?

I spoke with Tinman by phone a few days ago and he is fine but has been taking an extended internet break, including emails. He promised me he wouldn't stay gone forever. I assured him he is much missed.

o

I'm alive and kicking, just been totally snowed under between fall furnace startups and a new house that I have had dropped in my lap....I get home at night, eat and maybe watch TV and fall asleep in the easy chair....I see the light at the end of the tunnel and hope it's not a freight train coming at me. ;)
Barnmom, that was a pleasant surprise hearing from you, sorry I've been so slow to get back.

I'm leaving for Colorado tomorrow for the holiday and to do a few days of "recharging" of the old battery....I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and I'll make a better effort to not make a stranger of myself...Take Care All and be safe if you are traveling over the holiday!!

o
RE: WooHoo!

Good to "see" you, tinman. Have a good trip and come back soon. ~smile~ You have been missed.

jc

o

Michael, hopefully you are headed for a visit with the 'SANE' members of your family! LOl Say "Hi" to Larry, and Happy Thanksgiving! We really miss haggling with you here on the forums, so get some rest and come back safe and SANE! Hugs, Jo

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Single Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here