SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
panache04

got involved with an engaged man

panache04
13 years ago

I know this is not a unique problem and i probably know the answer already but i just want to hear/read it myself....I was pursued by a man under the guise of wanting to be friends....at first it was just that, being friends but hes just a major flirt and i fell for it big time...he never kept it a secret that he was in a long distance relationship and he was going to propose to his girl...at the same time he was going out with me and being just difficult to resist, he was very sweet and caring and wanted to continue what we have(maybe because im lonely and just got out of a failed relationship)...i kept asking if what were doing was wrong, he said not to think about it too much...he even asked me to pick out an engagement ring for her girl, which is utterly heartbreaking for me...then i found out from him this happened before with him and the girl hes engaged now was in my position before...i have since distanced myself from him but its really hard and my heart breaks.....i know this is whats best for me...but im so hurting, how could a man be so cold, did he even actually care for me?....and i pity her fiance and feel so bad for what i did...

Comments (11)

Sponsored