Return to the Single Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Simple questions for singles....or anyone..plz fill thanks

Posted by lewis26 (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 9, 08 at 2:27

Hey I am doing a survey on what people think is most important in their lives. It could be family, religion, fashion,relationships,study and more............

Can u please answer these few questions. Thanks

1: Gender
2: Age...if you don't want to put it can you put an age range.eg 30-40.
3: List what u think is the most important and second most important thing and write a little explanation of why.

Thank you for helping, have a nice day

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Simple questions for singles....or anyone..plz fill thanks

Go away.

o

asolo, did I miss something? Why the hostile response? Satine

o

The poster registered October 8, & I think this is the 3rd or 4th forum I've seen the identical post, with no reason given for the request for info ("I'm writing my doctorate", "I'm writing a newspaper article", etc).

o

why do u find this request so desturbin,the op has posted on parents,marriage ,single forum.prob just wantin to see from all people.Ive actually found it quite interesting.
Its showed me alot about these people on here that give advice

o

Well it seems I'm the only one who "bit." I responded to the posting that was tops on the list and didn't notice this one farther down.

I hope it isn't being used for anything other than what it says.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Single Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here