SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lcw1947

How was your Sunday? the 23rd?

lcw1947
16 years ago

Mine was kind of busy and then not busy. I went to church and came home to a mesg on my ans. machine that one sister was unable to work to take out her flower garden. We had made plans, my brother in law was going to bring his brush hog over. I called to see what was up, she wasn't feeling well and he had already done it.

So my other sister has the same wild flower garden. And the brush hog was over there by then. So I drove on over and they were all having coffee under her pergalo. wow is that thing ever nice. The had put up the T-111 that morning and it was ready for the paint, but they didn't have any primer to start it.

So went on home and lazyed away the rest of the day... Well headed that way, but turned at the foot of her road and went over to my third sisters house to see how the cupboards looked. I had polyed the counter tops and of course that makes every thing else look dull. Her son followed me in there on Sat, with his pail of poly unbeknownst to me or to her. So we got it all done is jig time... She herself suffers poor health and was unable to do it.

that was my day.. how was yours? Sat. was my sister's birthday so I road with one of them on down to the city and her son, his wife and daughter, his mother in law, Three of my sisters, two husbands and myself, we all went Dutch on the meal. they had an ice cream cake. Wow, did I ever eat too much.. Had I known there was the cake, I might have skipped that last piece of pizza..

Linda

Comments (5)

Sponsored
ANF Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Kitchen & Bath Designers Servicing VA