Return to the Single Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
moved again

Posted by fishead (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 29, 04 at 8:24

Well I had to move from my apartment to a little house with a yard, cause I went and got my dog from KY. Seems that the X decided to move away with his new girlfriend (it's only been a few months since the divorce - does this seem odd to anyone else?). Anyhoo, I haven't been online in about a month.
Living day to day, looking for real employment and in the meantime, just working for a friend here in town.
It has definitely been a crazy summer. Looking forward to the hibernation of winter.
I also plan to be online a lot, since I think I'm safest here in my living room.
Anybody else had a strange summer???
J.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: moved again

X's seem to do strange things .... I think it might be strange if they didn't ... hummmm, come to think of it, I'm CERTAIN lots of people thought I did some VERY strange things --- just goes to show how little they knew about me!

I too have had a strange summer. I've had to run from three hurricanes. And I wonder why I haven't gotten anything accomplished yet this summer. And why my finances are a bit low.

Good luck to you - hope your dog keeps you good company!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Single Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here