Return to the Single Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Don't know why Spike killed this forum the first time...

Posted by browntoestoo (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 22, 03 at 1:53

but he should consider forum euthanasia for it soon!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Don't know why Spike killed this forum the first time...

I'd really like to see this forum blossom into what it was like before. I spent many many hours here and really miss it.

How can we help?

Barbara_Tampa

o

I think we all could help, it's just a matter of coming up with good ideas to start new topics....I'll admit, that I am more of a reply type of person, but I'll try to come up with a topic or two to get things started...hopefully others will take the same initiative as I think this could be a productive site ...for those that think it should be killed off don't bother dropping in, it's not hurting your bandwidth

o

I'd like to see it revived too. I'm dating, really for the first time in my life, in my late 30s. So there's a lot that that I'd like to get input on and this seems like a good place for it.

o

Congrats to you Carrie!!...I hope it works out for you...keep us updated, please

o

I will try to think of topics too. I'm also more of a replier. I would love some coaching from people who have been single for a while.

Puddlejumper

o

Single here - forever... wishing to find that one perfect guy - ok - I'll take a semi-perfect one!

o

berain,

Oh (sigh), there are no perfect anybodies. But,I don't think we have to settle, either. Hmm. I've got an idea for another topic...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Single Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here