SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
meganadali

Divorced and in i love with guy with girlfriend and baby

meganadali
15 years ago

Hello. I was wondering if you guys could bring some light to this situation. I'm a divorced young woman and I'm in love with this man I met at work. Unfortunately I didnt know he was living with someone and that they have a baby together when this happened. I tried not to let it show, but we both had this attraction it just made it harder and harder with each meeting.

I know that this is all wrong, but we have got to know each other so well, and we love each other so much it seems like from all the wrongness there's some good. He still lives with his girlfriend and their baby. He says that he doesn't want to marry her ever, and that the only reason he stays is because that is his house and he doesn't want to leave her stranded (which I understand) she doesn't work and apparently doesn't have a place to go.

I would never ask him to leave her, or abandon his child, nowadays there area a lot of families that deal with that and the children are well taken care off, but then again what will happen to her?. Yes, I do think of that, I'm not a bad person, and that's not my intention.

I have no idea what to do, we love each other so much and this is becoming a real hurting in my life. I'm devoted to him, even tough I'm a career woman, professional, young and have everything sorted out in my life except this. I love this man like I've never loved anyone in muy life, and I truly believe he's the one for me, my soulmate. Our chemistry is fantastic and we know every little thing about each other. I love him and I know he loves me, but he's torned by this whole situation.

We tried to separate each other and I even tried to "date" or "meet" other guys and I couldn't stop thinking about him, it just didn't work out. The only thing I could think off was how good I felt when I was with him in those little "sneaky" moments we get.

What shuold I do, forget him, or keep hoping gfor the situation to change? I don't know what to expectt. We have spoken about it,and he's just "not sure" what to do. I'm so sad and dissapointed and I have no idea what's best anymore. i love him and I dont want to give up on him, it's like saying no to my happiness or future heartbreak.

Thank you for your understanding without the judging. I know that what we are doing is bad and wrong, but can't you really control when or who do you fall in love with?

Comments (16)

Sponsored