Return to the Single Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Friday time to spill

Posted by bunnyman (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 20, 04 at 13:37

I don't mean spill your drink. Come on all you lurkers and posters... at least check in and say Hi.

So far I have the weekend off but I've not made plans. My tractor needs some work if I get free time and then I have a dozen hours of mowing to do. Only supposed to rain tonight but if things are wet enough I might actually have free time. I didn't have any luck shoe shopping this week so I could take a run to the city. There is some grocery shopping that needs to be done but I so hate weekend crowds.

: )
michael

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Friday time to spill

Checking in to say Hi!
Going to the outdoor movies tonight with assorted kids and neighbors. A summertime Friday night tradition at my house for the fourth year! A great way to unwind from a hectic week!

Charlotte

Here is a link that might be useful: Corral Theatre

o

Wish I had a drink to spill ... told myself I wouldn't indulge anymore. Had one drink too many a while back and turned into my mother - yikes. Said that it's not worth it - gosh I loved a few beers - especially when it's raining, when working on some home improvement (yeah, with power tools - not always a good mix), after mowing the lawn, etc. Figured those couple beers equalled a lot of unnecessary calories .. and if I wasn't gonna get a good buzz, why bother. Hummmmmm - maybe time to re-think that logic...
No real plans for my weekend - band I enjoy, Big Sky, is playing in some street party Saturday night and I might check that out. Anyone else like Celtic Rock - such as Seven Nations?

o

Don't make me spill my Drink!!!
Trying to clean the apartment, figure out the bills, listening to Edie Brickell, wondering what's the meaning of life....
Mellow Friday.

o

Domestic stuff.

Groceries.

Check a house I saw. (Can I deal with 9' ceilings)

Maybe just rest, a glass of wine and contemplate my sanity.

Wing

o

Hi Michael and Everyone,

I recognize you, Michael and BarnMom, from the Cooking Forum. I like you both. I only just now discovered the Singles place and wanted to introduce myself here. You sound friendly.

Carolyn

o

Carolyn, it's so nice to meet you - WELCOME! We have fun here, so join in any time.

o

Thank you so much, Kay, for the nice Welcome. Where is everyone this weekend? Maybe I'll just post that as another topic.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Single Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here