SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bunnyman_gw

It is Saturday... whatcha doing?

bunnyman
19 years ago

Okay... digging for a topic to start the ball rolling again. What are your plans for today?

I'm going to buy new shoes. My work shoes were destroyed in a flood last night. Really!... a large coolant pipe broke last night and my shoes went under water. They were worn and the chemicals in the water are nasty so in the garbage they went. On a mission to find a pair of 606 Redwings... my favorite shoe.

After that I'll buy some fast food before work. I only eat fast food once or twice a year. Last time I went to BK it was pretty yucky so McD will get my coin this year. I expect to be less then delighted but there won't be time for much else... maybe a grocery store deli but they are not much better. Most of the time I prefer my own cooking.

Then I'll top off my day by going to work. Nasty day as I have a people problem to deal with. Other then that it should be easy. I'm just filling in so all I'll be expected to do is run a couple machines. My first work partner I've not had the chance to visit with in over a year so it will be nice to get paired up with an old friend. Later I'll work with a single young gal. Co-workers are off limits in my book but it will be very nice to listen to a female voice for some hours.

Dinner with be a lamb burger with cheese that is getting packed in my lunch. Forth day in a row for lamburger but this is the last of what I had cooked up.

Alas... my coffee is gone and I'm off to buy shoes.

: )

michael

Comments (19)

Sponsored