Return to the Single Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What's the problem??!!!

Posted by gneegirl (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 8, 09 at 12:02

I know this is an age-old subject, but right now I have to vent. What is the problem for guys - how is that guys can expect womem to be satisfied with nothing. We give and give and give, and then get "nothing" back. They want a woman around but when she even attempts to act like she wants something, they get defensive, they run away or acuse her of being too needy. They want the good thoughts, feelings, and all of that, but can't, don't want to return the favor, unless it leads to something else. If you take everything that makes up a relationship and put it in a pot, they look at us siideways when we turn on the heat. Yet, they put the stuff in the pot!! I know we must be wired diffefently and it's something we have to learn to live with, but seriously, is this for real???

Seriously frustrated...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What's the problem??!!!

Mary, it's time for you to come to Florida and get away - you need a break without 'him'!

o

Jo, when I wrote this I KNEW you were going to say something. I was even laughing when I wrote it - LOL.

I would love to come to FL but not just yet. I'm still trying to cope with the aftermath of my oh so simple surgery that has turned into a nightmare. FYI - I wasn't talking about my "ex". He's still the best thing going as far as I'm concerned. I just haven't found a way to figure that out for myself yet.

o

Anytime, Mary! I hope the after-effects of your surgery clear up soon. Hugs!

o

Thanks Jo - much appreciated. I'm getting better actually. I just had no idea to expect what was to come - so of course, not prepared. At this point, I still have NO REGRETS!! I'm so glad I took the plunge - life really is much better.

o

Call me to discuss a visit.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Single Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here