Return to the Single Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Oh my I am so bored

Posted by EmmaR (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 16, 14 at 10:46

I settled the problem with my home owners association, now what, no one to fight with. LOL Still working with wallpaper, here is my latest. I call him grumpy, he reminds me of my late husband. Just joking.....I loved him dearly.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Oh my I am so bored

Emma, how are you? I hope you found something to keep you engaged so you aren't bored any more.

o

No, still bored, but am going on a road trip for a few days. I will stay at a luxury hotel. Maybe see if there are any rooms left on Mt Magazine in Arkansas. They have a good chef and a nice club where I can indulge in a strawberry daiquiri‎ and watch the people.

My problem is the family. I have to do something to get them out of my head.

o

Well, Emma - I love my family very much, and love to spend time with them, but.......some family members don't feel the same about me - oh, well - I no longer fret over it. If they have a problem with me, and wish to discuss it, I'm willing, BUT - it's their problem, not mine, so they can take a flying leap as far as I am concerned! In my case, it's jealousy over money - I made choices they didn't make - again, their problem, so I just whistle a merry tune and row my boat alone. Yes, I sometimes go in circles, but I'm in good company - my own self!!! LOL

o

My problem is there is not one of the 3 that I enjoy being with. I know that sounds like I am the problem but I am not. We started having problems when it became an all women family, husbands died or divorced. When we were younger and all married we had no problems. Now I simply don't like them, love them, but don't like to be with them. I blocked the email from 2 of them last week, the other doesn't do email.

My mantra is "This to shall pass" and it will.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Single Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here