Return to the Single Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wow!

Posted by berain (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 31, 04 at 22:30

I didn't expect to see/meet him until Sunday but wow! Got off the plane and had a text message that said he couldn't wait to meet me!

Wow

Wow

Wow

Wow!

Barbara_Tampa (well not really Tampa right now - Denver!!)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wow!

Oh, how EXCITING! Have fun enough for ALL of us!

o

Cool Barb!!!....hope you don't get this message until tuesday or wednesday ;)

o

Aren't you sweet, Barb, to come back to the forum and update us at such a special moment! Sounds like you're walking into open arms! :-D

o

Sooooooooo, Barbara, what's happening in your world right now? Inquiring minds want to know!

o

Latest update:

Saturday: He arrived at my hotel - a little too early for my comfort zone - but waited till I felt properly presentable... showered and changed... perfect gentleman. I was totally impressed. Took me to lunch - opened doors, even placed the linen napkin on my lap... wow.

I didn't expect to see him must these first few days - but he's managed to stop by the hotel each day - even if for just a quick ride to show me downtown Denver.

It feels as if we've known one another for a long time- we have really - just virtually.

My conference is over now - and I tacked on a couple of days to stay in Denver. I think we get to spend a good portion of the day tomorrow together.

Will keep you updated...

as time permits ;-)

Barbara_Tampa/Denver

o

Pics this time... I leave tomorrow - not sure if I'll be able to see him again or not - hopefully!

Barbara_Tampa/Denver/Cloud9

Rich... I caught him laughing!

Table Rock this afternoon

Estes Park on Monday

o

Barbara, he's CUTE - looks like a keeper! I'd bet you will see more of him, if that's what you want. Do keep us posted.

o

Cloud 9, eh? I bet he isn't the only one smiling!

How will you ever go back to normal life again?!

o

Barbara, catch us up on things!!!

o

Life is still pretty good... being far away is tough - but I'm hoping we'll make it work.

No plans for another meeting - just wishful thinking....

But I'm happy!

Barbara_Tampa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Single Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here