Return to the Single Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
TGIF and some Wine to Share

Posted by WalksAlone (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 23, 04 at 20:44

Step up. It's Marassou Chardonnay. Got plenty to share. Here, reach out that glass. There isnt it better? Check in all.

Nothing to report, just finished mowing the yard, and guess what it is raining! YEAAAAH.

Good news, bad, or neither, check in!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: TGIF and some Wine to Share and..

Hot shower, good dinner, and two glasses of wine, and thunderstorms in July, off to dreamland. See ya!

o
RE: TGIF and some Wine to Share

Very rough night at work. Shot of single malt scotch and a couple beers. Six point buck wandering around in the front yard let me get within twenty feet of it. Bed sounds pretty good... sweet dreams all.

: )
michael

o
RE: TGIF and some Wine to Share

Didn't feel good Thursday and Friday, won't get paid for those days since I took them off.

Better today, I've been doing my favorite thing: piddling around.

Wine sounds good but keeps me up at night.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Single Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here