Return to the Single Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
This forum has died

Posted by bunnyman (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 28, 04 at 11:11

The whole of GW/THS seems to be very slow. Are message boards going to die off?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: This forum has died

I sure hope not Bunnyman.

Maybe everyone ran off and got married! :P

Wing

o

Seems like this forum goes through slow periods, a lot of them.
As far as the GW forums, people should be busy harvesting and dealng with the harvest, takes a lot o time.
Instead of mostly lurking on this forum, I'm gonna start posting more - espescially since I'm committed to being single for a while. Gotta think about myself for a change.
Fish

o

Man it has gotten awfully quiet....can't I leave you kids alone for even a few days??....JK....I'll see what I can do to do my part to keep things going....just don't make me talk to myself or Captain Morgan might pull into port again

o

You can't do that to us TM. It's early here.

Just a newbie here but have been in the shadows for a while.
Still learning. I was thinking of starting a conversation with myself and I haven't even had anything. Now that is sad.

Things could be really bad. At least our only "honey-do" lists are those we've created ourselves. Actually, it's too hot here to do much of anything.

Wing

o

I am working more than I like and sleeping too much. I do like reading and I am always disappointed to come in and find no one has posted.

This brings up one of the reasons that I like being single. I can concentrate on work and sleep and eat (or not) whenever I need to. No one here to complain.

o

Welcome to the board Wing...hope to see more posts out of ya lady.....jc, don't work too hard....I've already determined that I can't take it with me and nobody is going to put up a statue of me if I do leave it to them....have fun and enjoy your life, please

o

Sounds like some CPR is needed. I agree with jc:

"I do like reading and I am always disappointed to come in and find no one has posted."

The games have breathed a bit of life into the forum. I really like those. I've been around less due to cat nursing duties and spending more time in my garden this time of year. I still think of your posts though, even when I'm not here.

Welcome, Wing!

o

We are alive, it just gets hard to come around during the week because, I have to do yard, laundry, errands, vet visits, eat, sleep. work, repairman, pull weeds, vacuum, grocery store, vet visit, damn toilet runs go to box store for parts, fix toilet, pay bills, new project at work, of course I have the time...:0). What I need is....

o

Walks?

I think she fell over dead from all that work. :-(

o

What happened to whats-her-name - the gal that got mad at you, Michael. Did she get married?

o

Heck, they all get mad at me, one time or another kay...heh....drawing a blank about who you are referring to...expand a bit please.

o

There were THAT many TM?

^w^

o
re RE: This forum has died

No, that is the part that is baffling me by Kays question....haven't had anyone in my life since around xmas...hoping she will elaborate for me...lol

o

OK, Michael - I am talking about Ms. Carrie. I am old and her name just escaped my weak memory. I hope she is doing ok, and I thought if she was keeping in touch with anyone on this forum, it would be you - she LOVED you!!

o

Oh ok....I am assuming that she is deeply involved in her relationship and hopefully she is on her way to wedlock if that is what she desires.....I know as much as anyone that has read the board...I never sensed the love, I guess...all our emails were in a disagreement, not standard communication.

o

Michael, isn't that the definition of love - when one cares enough about another to give them honest opinions?

o

I have been around quite a few forums and find that almost all of them tend to quiet down during the summer, especially on weekends. Then, come September, they pick up again as people come inside more and kids go back to school.

BarnMom

o

well, if it was not dead before, the gossip just killed it for me

o

Gossip? Gossip? Where - I musta missed it! What are you referring to, Jessiecarole?

o

JC, get back here!

E-mail someone if you dont want to repeat it here.

o

It seems the forum still has a heartbeat!

: )
michael... the other michael that is.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Single Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here