SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
irishgirl68_gw

Is it possible to reunite successfully with EX BF?

irishgirl68
12 years ago

I am a mid 40's woman who dated an amzing man for 3 months last summer until I became overwhelmed with being a single mother to my kids and trying to train for my new dream job that I got 2 weeks after I met him. He was smart, honest, spiritual and we were just in love when I felt that we had to break it off until my life settled down. He kept in touch every once in awhile via text and I honestly wasn't phased or pulled in by it but of course missed him and we agreed that it was hard to break free of this "pull" between us. Things finally settled down about 6 weeks ago and I replied with more of a conversive tone when he texted me a hello and we began to text very deep things, feelings etc and he was very upfront that he had met someone but she was great and he "could be happy with her" but "I met you first" and "I miss you" and what if we had a 2nd chance?" etc. I was very pulled in but reluctantly bc I knew he was dating someone. I reminded him that he was not available and a few days later he cut contact until I pushed him to give me an idea of what was goingon and he told me that "He did not want to lead me on" and that I was right, "I am not available", all along I had told him that if we ever were to have a chance that I would not want him to leave her for me but to have it end because it simply didn't work, then we could see about us. So we both wanted to do the right things and deny our feelings for now. I was devstated to see her picture on FB recently and it has been 4 months of dating. I know that all I can do is sit back and go on with my life. I do hope we would have a chance but my question is really, do you think 2 people can deny their passion and love for each other if they really look in their hearts? I don't think he is a gamey guy but now I hurting. I do still have very strong feelings about a future with him. Thank you...

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County