SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joulesr4me

nothing, really

joulesR4me
19 years ago

Just wanted to see *what's up* ....???

I started back to school this week - wow, so weird. But I was very relieved to find that I wasn't the only one who, after 10+ years, was back in class! Strange how schools seem to smell the same. Anyway, all the kids seem really nice and found some that I have lots to share. I am worried about doing well though (Anatomy & Physiology) since I haven't had to study in soooooo long and the instructor warned that the summer/compressed session is a *%#()*@*. Heck, it was over 15 yrs ago since I took the pre-requisite course! One thing I giggled at - a sign on the door saying to turn off all cell phones & beepers. I obliged.

I'm thinking of hiring a cleaning service to help with house upkeep and possibly a lawn service for the summer. I hope this will prevent me from another meltdown ... and encourage me to study and still have a little fun.

I'm also trying to make a list - that is, a hurricane supply list. I don't want to wait till the last minute and I think that after last season I cleaned out all the good food and batteries (not in the same seating). I keep wondering about hurricane shutters - then I just go into denial.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH