Return to the Single Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hello Everyone

Posted by Lulie___Wayne (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 23, 03 at 19:36

Hi girls/guys. I was out of the GP just looking to see if there was a forum on investments and found this new site. I had no idea that it existed. I recognize some of my buddies from other forums and glad to see them. Although I am not single, Dh and I have many single friends, both male and female, and thought that if I am welcomed here, possibly I could contribute some insight from the experiences of our friends.
www.angelfire.com/la2/OurAngel/ChristinCosby.html
Lulie Cosby

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hello Everyone

Hello there, Lulie
Nice to see you here .. the GW is just like the small village I live in, one runs into the same nice people everywhere! I am sure everyone joins me to welcome you.
Lilo

o

You are most certainly welcomed here. Nice to meet you.

Teri

o

Ooooohhh! Fresh meat! LOL! Welcome!

Eileen

o

LOL, Eileen. Thanks everyone for welcoming me so nicely. I was a little afraid that I wouldn't be welcomed. I have a lot of fun with my single friends and I know that I will enjoy you nice people.
Lu

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Single Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here