Return to the Single Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
It is Friday night...

Posted by jerseyrose (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 12, 04 at 19:14

Where oh where is my...[you fill in the blank]...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: It is Friday night...

"clean uniform?"

I am headed off to work later. Only one week left of my second job, and I am a happy woman!

Next week my answer will be "Absolute" ~grin~

o

Where is the cat food, so I can sleep tommorrow?

Welcome, jerseyrose!

Sorry not much more exciting. Pull up a chair, and tell...

o

Welcome jerseyrose.....to fill in the blanks I guess it would be where has my ambition gone to go out on a friday night and spend 40 dollars at a bar to meet someone that I wouldn't introduce to my mom....heh....that's why I am here posting.....such is the life of a single person that enjoys what they do....interesting idea for a thread....tell us your answer now, please

o
LOL jc

hehe on the Absolute, jc.....I can only do that stuff on the weekends myself.... doesn't matter how much sleep I get, I still feel like I got raped by a grizzly bear the next morning

o
RE: It is Friday night...and I dont get it!

LOL! At me. Did I miss something?

o

You didn't miss a thing, Walks....I might have if I misunderstood jc about the Absolute reference but I think that was a fine blend of vodka....killer for the tinman, not enough oil in the can to get me moving the next morning

o

If so, I have to get out more! I know wine, but any other.... For some reason, I don't think JC was referring to liquor, but let's ask for a clarification! LOLOL.

o
I could be wrong

lol....maybe not...I'll defer to her....I was going off a reference of hers a while back that was referencing a glass of Absolute....she will correct me if I am wrong, I am sure...heh

o

yes! it is vodka and they make a vanilla flavor that I keep in the freezer. It is probably too girly for you, tinman ~grin~ but I collect odd little stemmed glasses, and sitting in front of the wood stove with a little Absolute makes a nice Friday night. Its funny that I do not mind "drinking alone", but drinking away from home is uncomfortable because I worry about how I will get home ha ha

where are you, Jerseyrose?

o

Hahaha, JC, you always make me laugh! One for Tinmantu.

o

I went to the liquor store today. I was going to ask, but didn't have to. A large display of "Absolut" (no "e") vodka was on display. I am still laughing.

And it is Friday Night.......

o

~laughing~ you are right, Walks!
I noticed that today. Has it really been a week?

where are you jerseyrose?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Single Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here