SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pixie2009

Hurt & confused

pixie2009
15 years ago

I've been dating my boyfriend for over a year now. Our relationship has been rocky from the beginning cause of his ex wife. We have both hurt each other & neither of us are more guilty than the other I know that.

His ex wife heard we were moving in together & so she went to him & basically backed him into a corner. She said she would move with the kids if he didn't let her move in. She was hoping it would make me so mad I'd quit talking to him. I would have if he wouldn't have made it clear to her that it was just for the kids and that he was in love with me.

She ended up moving out last month cause we were still seeing each other & her tactics didn't work. Last night we went on a date & he stayed with me. That night I got a text from a guy saying "sleeping" I assumed it was to the wrong person but I don't know. My boyfriend started making all kinds of accusations saying I texted him back but I didn't. Then that I had a hickey on neck (he saw it while we were at lunch today) but it wasn't a hickey it was make up, it washed right off after lunch. Plus I had been with him the last 2 nights so when would I have gotten it from someone else if it was a hickey?

Now he is saying he doesn't know if we can see each other anymore cause he can't believe what I say cause I told him I didn't text that guy back & he 'knows' I'm lying. I've never lied to him or kept things from him even though he thinks I did. I know he has completley ruined things with his ex wife so I know its not that she wants to work things out. By choosing to continue seeing me while she lived there showed her he didn't want her anymore (she & I have talked a lot!).

I just don't know what to do anymore!?!...I stood by him even after he moved her in & he gets upset over a text message that may or may not have been meant for me?

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County