Return to the Single Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hello All

Posted by myhouseproject (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 26, 04 at 17:13

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I found That home site when I was remodeling the kitchen and discovered that this site is pretty cool. So, here are my specs...

Name: Devin
Sex:Male
Hobbies: Home remodeling
Website, my myhouseproject.com (I know there aint much there. but those dogs are the cutest things!)

HELLO ALL

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hello All

Welcome to the forum, Devin! You're a big young for me, I think, but both the puppy and you look cute! Wish I could say the same about that house! You've got your work cut out for you. Was that place ever LEGAL? (electrically and plumbingly and structurally, I mean?)

o

Welcome to the board Devin...stick around and help me out here....Barbara is threatening to bring out the handcuffs...heh

o

Welcome! Yes, please help Tinmantu out here....you can tell he needs lots of help!

o

welcome from me too! I am off to work. See you all next week.

jc

o

I'm going to jump in too - since I'm soon to be single again - (maybe a month or so).
As of now, I'm looking for a job, looking for an apartment and dreading packing up and moving (AGAIN- ugh).
not that i'm unemployed, but moving out of the house (XH is keeping it). I just can't seem to find the energy to pack.
Can I be on the single board if I'm really soon to be single (STBS?)?:o)
I'm looking forward to living by myself, I don't think I can go back to roomate life - although economically speaking, that would be nice.
Do any of y'all have roomates? How did you meet them?
Julia

o

Welcome, all. Glad to see you here. Please jump in!

o

Welcome Julia.....feel free to add any comments and start a new thread....as far as the roomate thing goes, it would have helped me financially if I would have chosen to do that after my divorce, but I'm glad I didn't.....I like my privacy too much.

o

Hi all -
started a new thread re: roomates.
Hope you're enjoying this fine day!!

o

Welcome to all the newbies. It's refreshing to see you! Not that the oldbies are stale - I just enjoy the added life to the forum.

I'm Barbara, always single, no kids, Tampa Florida... and whatever you hear about me and handcuffs...

well, it's...

o

ummmm, you forgot to finish your sentance, Barb ;) ....but we all know what you meant...lol

o

what happened to Devin?

o

He saw we were talking about handcuffs and skeered him off...wait till she brings out the whips and chains ;)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Single Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here