Return to the Single Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Almost Friday!!

Posted by satine (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 26, 09 at 14:30

Wow, what a long week this has been. I haven't been especially busy at work and that always tends to make time move slowly. I am looking forward to the weekend because Im going to visit my sister. She lives in Lancaster County Pa and we always have so much fun when we get together. We'll shop (mostly thrifts, second hand shops) and eat and talk. Shop, eat, talk. What could be better. She and her husband always spoil me when I go to visit. She always has the table set so nicely and her husband always makes me a drink or two after dinner. They sure make me feel special. My sister's birthday was last weekend so I am bringing her gifts with me. She teaches preschool and so I bought her a "bag on wheels" so that she can haul all her goodies with her. I also bought three beautiful pillows for her front porch at her lake cottage. I think they will look beautiful on a white bench she has out there. We'll be at the house not at the cottage so I wont' see how nice they look until this summer. I actually look forward to the drive which takes about 2.5 hours. The roads for the most part aren't bad and I enjoy the quiet time just listening to music as I drive. Hope you have some wonderful things to look forward to also. Satine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Almost Friday!!

Friday is just another day for me. I will go out to lunch and shop a little for exercise. Your trip sounds nice.

o

I'm with you on Friday Satine.

I know you will enjoy your trip. Lancaster Cty is some beautiful country, and you will be pampered up there, it's going to be extra special. Happy B'day to your Sis, and have a safe trip!!

gneegirl

o

I have always wanted to go to Lancaster county. Sounds like a wonderful trip and the drive sounds great.

Enjoy!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Single Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here