SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
satine_gw

Almost Friday!!

satine_gw
15 years ago

Wow, what a long week this has been. I haven't been especially busy at work and that always tends to make time move slowly. I am looking forward to the weekend because Im going to visit my sister. She lives in Lancaster County Pa and we always have so much fun when we get together. We'll shop (mostly thrifts, second hand shops) and eat and talk. Shop, eat, talk. What could be better. She and her husband always spoil me when I go to visit. She always has the table set so nicely and her husband always makes me a drink or two after dinner. They sure make me feel special. My sister's birthday was last weekend so I am bringing her gifts with me. She teaches preschool and so I bought her a "bag on wheels" so that she can haul all her goodies with her. I also bought three beautiful pillows for her front porch at her lake cottage. I think they will look beautiful on a white bench she has out there. We'll be at the house not at the cottage so I wont' see how nice they look until this summer. I actually look forward to the drive which takes about 2.5 hours. The roads for the most part aren't bad and I enjoy the quiet time just listening to music as I drive. Hope you have some wonderful things to look forward to also. Satine

Comments (3)

Sponsored